Hello lam Nolberto peña Rodriguez I was born on December 23,1985 in Bonao my father's are Jose Abraham peña and Miladdys Ureña Kerala .they got married in 1967 in the province of jarabacoa where their parents were born and lived.After that marriage ,they decided to muve to the country of Arroyotoro where they had their land to work ,from that marriage were born ten children of whom lam the youngestnAt the age of 8 years I enrolled in the elementary school of that place there finished the primary studies of age 17 to then start high school at the Liceo Elias Rodriguez in Bonao. Four years later I finished high school and then I started university in the modern language course and I have been able to continue despite the difficulties;thanks to God and my parents with their support I am finishing the last subjects.
In ancient Chinese beliefs there is a flow of energy that circulates around everything and everyone called "Chi". The correct flow of this energy causes harmony, peace, well-being, abundance. This is achieved with a good organization and / or disposition of the physical space around us. The science or art that studies the correct flow of this energy is feng shui. According to what we saw in class, feng shui is becoming an extremely essential tool for architecture in recent times due to the expansion of oriental Chinese culture towards the west. Both in homes and offices take into consideration feng shui to organize furniture, some notions that preaches feng shui are, do not place desks back to the doors, because the person is off guard in case of surprise attack , another important point when balancing the flow of "Chi" are the mirrors. These can help or obstruct the flow of chi depending on where they are placed in the bedrooms are not reco...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario